So... I was thinking about my late grandmother the other day and it made me smile. :) A few months ago, I was also reminiscing about my times with her, and I wrote down a few things that always reminded me of her. Things she did, things she had, things she said.... And I shared it with my sisters. They each had more to add to the list, and we all smiled and laughed after each, "oh, and remember when ... ?" So, I thought I'd share some of them... Even though, to many of you these won't mean a thing, but for myself and my siblings, it makes us smile!
* "Oh Bucket!" * Honeysuckle
* Daisy Mae * Chior
* The red white and blue jumpsuit * Vo5 Hairspray
* Sunday dinners * Buckwheat pancakes
* The plant in the corner of the dinning room * 8 track tapes
* Driving gloves * The BOX of SHOES !!!
XOXOXO Signing off!!